A middle aged man simply identified as Daddy Samuel has been electrocuted while trying to fix his Television antenna at fire, challenge area of Ibadan.
It was gathered that Daddy Samuel had just rented the apartment and was trying to bring in his loads including the antenna when the incident occurred.
He was said to have raised the antenna pole which unfortunately touched the electricity cable and this generated electrical current.
Efforts by neighbours to rescue him proved abortive as he gave up the ghost on their way to the hospital.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here